Friday, October 1, 2010

Tell That Horse to Run Faster!

I'm pretty bad about getting my cart before my horse on these things. As my dad would say, "Just tell that horse to run faster!" Well, I'm getting my act together, and trying to catch my horse up to my cart...I finally got a basic structure for my logo...I know it's still pretty plain, but what do you think? This is all happening in such a whirlwind, but I'm excited to keep moving! 

 I'm also working on designing a line of {CHEER BOWS}! I'll post pictures as soon as I come up with a product I'm satisfied with.


I've been sick this week {boo}, so I haven't worked on a lot of products, but stay tuned!! Thank you for following me on this journey...I've so appreciated your encouragement!

Keep it fancy,

~Nina~

P.S.
LOGO UPDATE- OK, which is better, {1} or {2}??



{Logo design 1}


{Logo design 2}



You guys are awesome!
~Nina~

3 comments:

  1. Nina, you're very talented. You'll make it far. Will encourage others to buy your product. I believe in you. So proud to be the first to comment :)
    Lisette van Windt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay young lady! Time to revive this beautiful blog!

    I love logo number 2 by the way... which one did you decide on?

    ReplyDelete